Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh hey 2012

I can’t believe that it’s already 2012.
I’m not really the type of gal that likes to make resolutions, but I made the resolution to cook more in 2011, and I really stuck with it! So here is my list of resolutions for 2012!
-Save more money. Pieter said it himself, if we save enough money up, we can go somewhere fun this summer. Sounds like a challenge to me!
-Don’t procrastinate! Finish the things that I start in a timely fashion
-Read more
-Stop spending so much time doing nothing online
-Tidy the apartment a little bit every day, and try not to let the mess get so out of control
-Brush Chompers everyday so her fur stays untangled
-Be healthier. Not just ‘oh, this year I want to lose X amount of pounds’ but just eating healthier being more active kinds of things
-Do more activities on the weekend days that I have off, stop just doing just nothing on days off
-Keep cooking!
Hopefully I haven’t bitten off more than I can chew with my resolutions, but I think that I can do all these for a year if I stick to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment