Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to School

Well I’m back in school now.
I didn’t want to go back, but I really want to finish up.
This week I had English and Biology at SJSU, and tomorrow I’ll have the class that I’m taking at SJCity tomorrow morning.
Super anxious about tomorrow. Tomorrow I start my sign language class. I’m so nervous! I’m sure it will be fine, and I remember the alphabet from when I was in kindergarten. (I KNOW! My kindergarten teacher would be so proud!) So I do feel like I have an advantage over my classmates. I just hate going to class on the first day, it’s so awkward and forced. So I feel more prepared for actually going, I went to SJCity this afternoon to locate the space that my class is in. Luckily I found it pretty easily, and I also discovered a parking structure that’s a hell of a lot closer than where I parked. (I also thought that I originally parked in a staff lot, but I didn’t.)
I can’t wait until I’m done with school, hopefully I will be soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment