Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is a Racket

Tomorrow I’m making a solo trek to IKEA, to buy the new stand for our tv.
I’m very excited, since getting something to put the tv on means I can have my coffee table back. I’m excited, I’ll probably assemble it myself before Pieter comes home. Shockingly I really like to assemble things myself; it makes me feel so handy!
In other news I’ve been consistently painting my nails in an effort to stop biting them and picking at my cuticles. (Gross I know) It’s working and I’m super happy. I’ve also noticed that keeping my hands moisturized helps to keep the urge to mess with my cuticles at bay. I’ve been painting them for about a month, and I’ve also been buying nail polish like it’s going out of style. I really like OPI, I figure if I'm going to take the time out of my day to paint my nails, I don’t want them to chip right away so I buy better quality polish. The OPI for sephora was disappointing, it chipped right away, and it was way thinner than you would expect a polish that costs $9.50 to be. The color (Domestic Goddess, if you’re interested) was a really pretty light purple, but the regular OPI (the Niki Minaj collection, color Fly) has lasted considerably longer, and was a dollar cheaper. I painted my nails Tuesday, and they only started chipping Saturday.
On a tip from a coworker I checked at Marshalls for OPI, they had the Serena Williams collection on sale for only $7.99 for a set of two, so I bought it. I’m going to paint my nails Love is a Racket later tonight. I’ll have to remember to scope out Marshalls for nail polish again, I never really think look at places like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, but every time I do, I find the best stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment