Saturday, January 9, 2010

Earthquake!

so in the last few days we have had a couple of earthquakes. i have mixed feelings about things like this, because ive never experienced a big, destructive earthquake, well i was 2 when the big 1989 one happened, so i was alive...but 2.
it makes me kinda worry, but worrying wont actually get me anywhere so im trying not to care. its not like that will actually change anything anyways.
i do, however, worry that it will happen while im at work while im responsible for 2-3 other girls, and a, yenno, store. i know some girls wont run from the store screaming, but i think some other ones might. and then i worry that ill have to drive home and it will take me 6 hours instead of the 15 to 20 min it usually takes me.
but whateves, worry will get one nowhere, so im using this as motivation to not let my gas tank get to the point it usually does, running on fumes alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment