Friday, January 8, 2010

My Body And I Dont Get Along

let me start by saying i have insanely sensitive skin. it burns in the sun, is annoyed by cheap metals, is generally unhappy.
that said, one of my piercings is infected. not like 'ohhh, this could use some hydrogen peroxide,' no the 'omg, this is inflamed and oozing and bright red and NOT OK' type of infected. this does not bode well seeing as i want a tattoo. i know, it makes me a cliché, but is that bad? (according to my lovely fiance P it really is.)

will this cause my skin to totally erupt in oozing grossness? erugh, looks like eventually we will find out. just not anytime soon. tattoos are expensive and i make almost minimum wage. =/

in other news lovely trainer B no longer works at the gym, and has been replaced with sadist trainer M. we do not like M. on day 2 of this weeks gym time, he made me do lunges. i can still barely walk. seeing as i spend 8 hours a day on my feet working retail, this is not good. on the plus side, this discouraged me completely from wanting to go to san francisco and brave the possibility of getting rained on whilst at the zoo. i dont want to have to hobble all around the zoo going 'hey...this terrain is uneven...I CANT WALK OVER IT' in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment